"Original" list of what I dream to do
1) I still dream of being the best bowler in world cricket (I've bowled an 18 ball over once...i.e. 6 legal balls + 12 wides & no balls in that over)
2) Being the best batsman and
3) The best fielder (I sure am better than the Indian team at the moment)!!
4) I dream of being a footballer who will lead India to a world cup victory.
5) I want to be an airforce pilot (I've got non-nerdy-looking specs, so I am not eligible anymore)
6) I want to be a mountaineer (Thinking of taking a long leave sometime and joining the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute sometime).
7) Going on a cross country cycling trip.
8) Being able to go out and travel every weekend without any worries of health/resources/company.
9) Being so good at photography that all my photos come out as I want them to.
10) Go live a nomad's life for a few days.
11) Pitch a tent and sleep out in the woods.
12) Stand on top of the tallest mountain and scream out "I'm on top of the world".
Then sit down and read a good book for a few hours sitting there.
13) Get a girlfriend and scream out "I'm not a loser".
14) Get a 200% salary raise.
15) Need to work only 3 or 4 hours a day.
16) Play the guitar really really well (well enough to get into a band).
17) Be able to sing.
18) Get rich, earn enough money to buy a palatial house and a pair of cars for my folks and then go live a common life doing nothing but enjoying myself.
19) Roaming the world travelling all the exciting and beautiful places that nature has to offer.
20) Re-live that day, that year, that place (6/7/3).
21) Hang out with friends every evening regardless of what we are doing or how busy we are (or at least find some friends like that).
22) Being able to wear sunglasses in public without feeling awkward.
23) Own a computer that never hangs.
24) Climb a mango tree and steal some unripe mangoes or take my dad's cycle out and be insanely excited about the privilege.
25) Go back to being a teenager and this time, have more fun.
There are many more which I cannot think of now but I might add them into this post later. I dont know how many of these dreams are really achievable but I always look for things to learn from good incidents as well as bad ones. e.g. In the very first point here, I didnt mention that the 18th ball was a perfect yorker which took away the batsman's middle stump. That was a fluke? Well ok...I atleast realized that I had the stamina to bowl three overs at one go and still bowl the 18th ball as fast as the 1st one.
We all have dreams and we all try to make an effort to achieve them. How dedicated is that effort is what decides whether you are a winner or a loser.
"There are two kinds of people in this world - a winner and a dreamer".
Everybody dreams. The difference : The winners are the ones who wake up.