.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

PeAcE WiTh GuNs

Monday, January 23, 2006

(Vain) King Of the World - Poem or Rap song ??

I’m the king of the world
And that’s what I say
I do what I do
And I have my way

I look up to the sky
And say you’re mine
As the ground seems to me
So asinine

I see no thing that isn’t fine
I hear no voice except of mine
The king will say
What he has to say
And all you bondsmen
Better obey.

So listen to this
If you hear my voice
Your king is here

So…rejoice!!!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

4 Comments:

  • What was that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 pm  

  • Ha ha ha...
    Just some crap I wrote a long time ago. Its on my Mouthshut profile.

    How come there isnt a link to your blog ??

    Do you blog? Gimme a link. I'd sure love to read what you write !

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 12:33 pm  

  • I dont blog but i read other people's blogs.My friend shy_gal blogs though.She started blogging and asked me to read her,your and shradha's blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 pm  

  • ooops, what was that? A bouncer...
    not much into rap :(

    By Blogger ~RAUL~, at 5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home