.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

PeAcE WiTh GuNs

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Calvin & Hobbes Quotes Collage

Spent the day doing pretty much useless work. Made this collage out of some quotes I found on wiki-quotes. I now have a printout of it on my desk. Do check it out and dont forget to mention how you like it!!

Oh, if anyone knows how I can upload the original MS-WORD file (the pic is a screenshot of the word file), kindly tell me.

Here's more info on Calvin & Hobbes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_and_Hobbes

3 Comments:

  • Too bad one cant enlarge the pic..
    Good job though! My fav is "I hate to think that all my current experiences will be stories with no point"
    Hehe!

    By Blogger FlyingHigh, at 3:08 pm  

  • Hey Shradz !!

    Actually, I had uploaded a larger pic but blogger reduced it to this size. Does anyone know how to make a MS-WORD file available for download (without using any 3rd party file hosting services)??

    My favourite is the one about happiness, "its not enough for me, I demand euphoria"

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 6:53 pm  

  • use dropbox or esnips

    By Blogger biplab, at 7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home