.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

PeAcE WiTh GuNs

Monday, July 24, 2006

[Tag] - My Complete Profile





>> 1.What is your Full Name? T.G. One (The Great One)

>> 2.Are you American or English? Indian but English, by the way I spell.

>> 3.What are you listening to right now? Nothing, but I'd sure like to listen to her voice.

>> 4.What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? Numbers.

>> 5.What was the last thing you ate? Don't remember. Been so long since I ate(This economic depression sux).

>> 6.If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Black

>> 7. How is the weather right now? Hot, sultry& smelly...I don't use DEO !

>> 8. Last person you talked to on the phone? My phone's down ever since I got broadband }:->]

>> 9. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Huh...what...where ?

>> 10. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Obviously, else 90% of forwards go right to my trash folder.

>> 11. How are you today? Still Single.

>> 12. Favourite Drink? Homemade THICK 'n SLURPY mango juice.

>> 13. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Ethanol ain't interesting...My policy, "Drinking is for donkeys".

>> 14. Favorite Sport? Cricket, Football, Badminton, Table Tennis

>> 15. Hair Colour? Black

>> 16. Eye Colour? Brown (Or probably dark brown, How would I know? No ones looked into them and told me....)

>> 17. Do you wear contacts? Nope, they are too messy.

>> 18. Siblings? Yup, younger sister...OWW ! There she is....

>> 20. Favourite Food? Rice and some hot spicy dal.

>> 21. Last Movie you Watched? Superman 1, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest


>> 22. Favourite Day of the Year? Diwali.

>> 23. Are you too shy to ask someone one? Used to be. BTW, ask WHAT?

>> 24. Summer or winter? Winter is cool.

>> 25. Hugs or Kisses? Sorry, no experience.

>> 26. Chocolate or Vanilla? Mix 'em up.

>> 27. Who is most likely to respond? To WHAT? (God, whats with these incomplete questions?)

>> 28. Who is least likely to respond? Not me, thats for sure !

>> 30. What books are you reading? Just finished "Invisible Man" by H.G. Wells. Reading after a long time !

>> 31. What's on your mouse pad? Lots of dust, some dal..tomato sauce...and I donno what's this other stuff.

>> 32. Favourite Board Game? Chess, though its ages since I played.

>> 33. Favourite Smell? The earth in the first rain, Petrol (Dyu know its addictive if you feel like smelling petrol all the time)

>> 34. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? What is this...a circus recruitment form?

>> 35. Favourite Flower? Not much knowledge about flowers. But roses look nice and the Jasmine is the only flower I can smell.

>> 36. What's the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Huh, whats the time?

>> 37. What`s the time? Don't worry, I am not late for anything......Wait a sec...on second thoughts !!

>> 38. Nickname? [Snip]

>> 39. Ever been so drunk you blacked? Blacked (almost) only once in my life. When they took out seemingly gallons of blood for some damn medical checkup at office. If I remember, later I was drunk on some fluid drink they gave me.

>> 40. Been in a car accident? Yeah, broke half a nail. The car was bent up front though.

>> 41. Been hurt emotionally? What emotion? I am a robot.

>> 42. Kept a secret from everyone? I have a truckload of secrets. None mine.

>> 43. Wanted to hook up with a friend? I ain't gay, man !

>> 44. Cried during a Movie? No

>> 45. Had a crush on a teacher? No...can't say the other way round though.


>> 46. Ever thought an animated character was hot? The mermaid from disney. Also, Nancy's aunt in that comic strip.

>> 47. Had New Kids on The Block Tape? "New Kids on the..." what?? Sorry, can't read Spanish...or is it French?

>> 48. Been on stage? Few times, not for acting though.

>> 49. Fave movie? Anand, Mera Nam Joker, Hera Pheri, A Patch of blue, Big, Castaway, Forrest Gump, Silence of the Lambs, Rocky 1 to 4

>> 50. Fave Subject? English, the only subject I topped all the time.

>> 51. Fav person to talk to online? Would say [Snip].

>> 52. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Old story, no...

>> 53. Like anyone? Old story, yes.

>> 54. Who have u known the longest of your friends? Myself

>> 55. Who's the shyest? Myself alongwith a few other Bajrang Dal members (not the political party...this is our own group of losers who are still single).

>> 56. Who's the weirdest? This is easy, myself !

>> 57. Who do you go to for advice? Don't wanna get repititive, but myself. If you say suggestions, then there are other people too.

>> 58. Who do you cry with? Forgotten how to cry. I try to find solutions instead.

>> 59. Worst Feeling? Exams !

>> 60. Favourite Word? ..... (Count the dots)

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

P.S. : The favourite word is not a three or a four letter word. Its not a swear word and its NOTHING explicit. No...can't say the other way round though.

TAGGED VICTIMS : Shradha, Amy, Garima, Karan, Suyog, Nirwa, Khushi, Kavita, The Jedi

NOTE TO VICTIMS : Kindly try to make the tag as humorous as possible. Please do not answer in lame jokes like I did !!

40 Comments:

  • i wont say.."Bacche ki jaan loge kya??" rather .." bache ki tou poori jaan le li ab kya baaki raha hai//" huh..

    w8 4 smtime & u''ve really gud ones then..

    By Blogger Garima, at 5:51 am  

  • :)
    i neer reply to comments.blogging keeps me away from work so much, that if i replied to every comment, id never work.
    so i sometimes make an exception to reply to comments that raise a question, or an issue, or that somehow provoke me into reply...
    but i guess i should start replying.
    chalo...!

    By Blogger KM, at 6:24 am  

  • Uri baba! I've been tagged! :O :O And that too 60 questions!! Whoa!!

    Moi promises, I will reply to it soon.. in a day or two.. :D

    Nirwa

    By Blogger Nirwa Mehta, at 7:07 am  

  • cool tag.

    ** Yeah, broke half a nail. The car was bent up front though.

    is this for real? :)

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 7:48 am  

  • hey hey! yay, i got tagged! i don't know how funny i'll be though, cause my brain is dead at the moment, but i'll promise to do it!
    -Amy

    By Blogger Lidia, at 11:14 am  

  • Re-Posting old posts and trying to pass it off as tags?? Tsk Tsk...whats wrong? Bloggers block?

    The link to my blog is wrong..plz fix madi!

    I might just to the 'tag'. Don't know when, my blog turned one and I have started neglecting it. Bad mom I am.

    By Blogger FlyingHigh, at 5:39 pm  

  • 'Drinking is for Donkeys'?!
    Little harsh dont u think? ;)

    By Blogger ScarS, at 6:44 am  

  • Garima :[:-P]Jaan lene kii koi khwaaish nahi hai. Waise bhi aapki jaan toh ab kahiin aur atki hui hai [;-)]. He he...

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 9:10 am  

  • Khizzy : Hope you do. I just came from writing a comment on your blog. So you better reply now !! [:-P]

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    P.S. : I think you are too valuable (or irresistible) for your boss to fire you. So...enjoy !

    By Blogger GuNs, at 9:12 am  

  • Nirwa : I am assured you will come up with the funniest answers possible. Though I have a creepy feeling you will add your special touch of grossness to it !! LOL, waiting to read your answers !

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 9:13 am  

  • Keshi :Yeah. Actually, I didnt even break a nail. We just got a jolt. The car in front of us stopped suddenly for a dog on the road (commonplace in India, you know). Our driver (my friend, lol) hit the brakes hard but apparently, not hard enough. We banged the car and ours was a stupid Maruti 800 and the entire hood was junked up.

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 9:15 am  

  • Amy : He he...I told you, I will seek revenge !! Hope you have learnt some Dharmendra a.k.a. Dharam paaji's revenge dialogues. Maybe you can type in a few you know !!

    Looking forward to reading what you come up with !

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 9:18 am  

  • Suyog :I saw yours man !! Awesome. I can NEVER be as funny as that. Swaami Suyogananda, tussi mahaan ho. saanu twadde charanaavich jagah do !

    Shradha :Hey, I'm atleast writing something. I check your blog everyday to see no updates. You ARE a very bad mom. Make sure you read some child-rearing books soon. [:-P] Do that tag. Atleast you will have something to blog.

    Will check that link a.s.a.p.

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 9:21 am  

  • Scars : Ha ha...I only use it when some idiots try to bug me into drinking. They try to implicityly say "Not drinking is for sissies". So, I EXPLICITLY say "Drinking is for donkeys" !!

    LOL, 80% of my friends drink !! I got no problems with drinkers just dont bug me about my choice !!

    BTW, why arent you posting more regularly? Too busy?

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 9:24 am  

  • Done! :D

    By Blogger Nirwa Mehta, at 7:31 am  

  • Am way too late to reply, but will definitely definitely do it today. Please don't expect it to be funny.. I am just way too blah! when it comes to "creating" something funny LOL

    Cheeky answers on your part though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 am  

  • phew!!! finally I m able to access blogs... long time no see... hows u been?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 am  

  • Nirwa : LOL, comment's on your post. You did well. You get 5 brownie points from the great one for your effort. Tathaasthu !!

    Karan :Looking forward to it man. Suyog did an extremely cheeky/naughty/sidey version of the tag that kept me ROTFL !! With the lame-o-meter on mine hitting a high note, I can be damn sure yours will be implicitly better. So...start !!

    Reaper :Hey, I cant see comments on your blog now. In fact, I dont see the links to comments at all. It used to happen when one of our proxies had blocked some blog sites. Now though, I have tried ALL the proxies and I still cant see the links for comments [:(]. Will check from home !

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 8:11 am  

  • what??? where is the comment i put here earlier???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 pm  

  • lol awwww...

    Now abt ur Qn abt my pics :) I have previously put up 2 pics of myself in the blog..go here:

    http://keshigirl.blogspot.com/2005/08/great-expectations_23.html


    AND


    http://keshigirl.blogspot.com/2006/02/dream-on_24.html


    :):)
    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 1:20 am  

  • Loved the tag and ur blog.

    We share couple of things in common.

    Favourite Smell? The earth in the first rain

    Fav movie? Anand

    And some girlfriend and alcohol stuff ;););)

    By Blogger Harsha, at 8:05 am  

  • Reaper :Your earlier comment is still here. Look closely. [:-P]What I meant is that I was not able to see the comment on YOUR BLOG i.e. gaze_in_silence. I am able to see them now. Guess it must have been the sys admin at office blocking some things randomly. The @#$#$ that he is...
    But worry not, all's well now !

    Keshi :Thanks for the links. You look erm...nice [:-P]. Since its a civil blog, I'll just say that much. He he...[;-)]

    By Blogger GuNs, at 10:01 am  

  • Harsha :Glad you liked the blog. Do keep visiting !

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 10:03 am  

  • made an interesting read on a mundane n boring day at work

    By Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera, at 5:04 am  

  • hey, about the pic on ur blog... is that u or some download? whatever, it is somethin i'd so wanna do! to stand alone n stare at the misty mountain tops, feelin the chill from without n warmth from within...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 am  

  • Swathi :Glad to be able to make your day...or even an hour or a minute !! Do keep visiting.

    Reaper :Thats me. Kangra fort in Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. That was a part of my North India tour in April. I have two posts about that trip. Check the archives.

    I had a friend with me at this time but the second week, I was all alone. Haridwar, Mussoorie, Chandigarh...Solo.

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 6:20 am  

  • u write real gud ha!!
    just landed up on ur blog thru networks..
    ill keep up wit ur blogs in future..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:33 am  

  • Serpent :Glad you liked it. Keep visiting !

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNssssssssssssss

    By Blogger GuNs, at 10:50 am  

  • Tag is done. I am never forgiving you for this.

    By Blogger FlyingHigh, at 3:58 pm  

  • man, i am wondering how far this "tag" has passed. i guess it on many blogs by now...

    By Blogger dharmu, at 9:04 am  

  • solo in places like that!!! man!!! I wish I cud... I wud someday... btw waitin for ur new post...:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 pm  

  • Shradha :Hyuk hyuk hyuk...Good one. You cheated a little bit but still its nice. Disappointed to see that you didnt tag anyone else [:(]. Thankfully, it got you blogging (and thinking) again. You got me to thank for that, right?

    Dharmu :Nice to see you on my blog. LOL, you didnt comment on my answers though. Were they THAT "pakau"?

    Reaper :Oh, sometimes when you wait for other people and plan a trip, it doesn't work out. Going out solo is the only option available then. Its anyday better than not going at all. Speaking about waiting for posts, I'm checking on your blog everyday but don't see you doing the tag yet [:p] Do it soon !!

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 6:07 pm  

  • Some of hte answers are really funny :)

    "Drinking is for donkeys"
    Hey hey! stop calling your visitors donkeys :)

    By Blogger Bindu, at 7:57 am  

  • Bindu : LOL, you drink too? He he...read my reply to Scars' comment on the same topic !! [;-P]I ain't calling any one of you a donkey...its only for some retarted people who try to coax me into drinking !!

    How'd you come across my blog, btw?

    I just added your blog in my bookmarks today. Every morning, I come and open all the blogs at once and do other things while all of them load. Whenever I am free or need a break, I read them one by one.

    You keep visiting (and commenting) !!

    -PeAcE
    --WiTH
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 10:12 am  

  • I know you are not calling me a donkey :) I am just teasing you. I am not a big drinker by the way. I do enjoy a occasional cocktail.

    I came to your blog by "Comment hopping" :) I read some post, look at the comments, if I find an intereting comment, I go that blog

    By Blogger Bindu, at 7:04 pm  

  • Bindu : Comment hopping, it is. I do it very often myself. Its a great way to read interesting posts from interesting people.

    "Smart people comment-hop: [;-)] Whatsay?

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 1:18 pm  

  • Hey nice tag! And your jokes are not lame :)

    By Blogger Bindu, at 9:09 pm  

  • "Had a crush on a teacher? No...can't say the other way round though."

    really???!! :O now that wud make an interesting post!!!

    By Blogger Di, at 10:53 am  

  • Bindu :Thanks !!

    Di :Ha ha, LOL. I dont REALLY know about that. I am just saying that MAYBE some teacher had a crush on me. There was this really cute DBMS teacher in BCS 2nd year and she had passed MCS that year so I guess she was just about 3 years older than me. [:-P]She was nice to me !

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

    By Blogger GuNs, at 12:25 pm  

  • a pleasure, reading ;)
    quite interesting !!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home